Gamers have a lot to look forward to as in 2023 we’re expecting some high-quality RPGs. However, the two key titles for 2023 are Starfield and Madden 24.
It has been confirmed that Starfield will be launched this year. If you enjoy RPGs, space travel, or how Bethesda puts together games, this will be the game to own in 2023.
According to ExpressVPN, over the past month in the United States alone, Madden 24 has caused quite a stir among gamers, with 2.2 million Google searches. Madden enthusiasts look forward to the release of Madden 24, which reintroduces the famed Superstar mode and includes cutting-edge innovations such as FieldSENSE and SAPIEN technology.
What New Features will be Available in Madden 24?
The Technique of FieldSENSE
As revealed in the teaser and during a Madden 24 gameplay live broadcast, EA Sports hopes to advance with Madden 24 by introducing the new FieldSENSE technology. FieldSENSE’s latest edition has an upgraded gameplay foundation, giving you greater control and introducing realism to all game components. It introduces new features such as Hit Everything 2.0 and Skill-Based Passing 2.0.
The Franchise Mode
If the Franchise Mode is your favorite Madden game mode, there is good news for you, as the Training Camp returns with a massive revamp to the Trades system and a new Weekly Strategy dynamic.
Users can now use the Training Camp to bolster their squad at the start of each season by playing a series of mini-games.
The Reintroduction of Madden 24’s Superstar Mode
In a pre-release article, EA Sports announced the return of the Superstar mode to Madden 24. This time, the Superstar mode will come in two options: Superstar The League and Superstar Showdown.
The League is an offline mode in which you play alone against AI. On the other hand, Superstar Showdown is the ideal venue for battling against opponents and showing your finest gameplay abilities in online 3v3 contests with or against friends.
Madden 24 Releasing Date and Platforms
Madden 24 will be out on August 18, 2023. On the other hand, players who pre-order the Deluxe Edition can play this new game a few days sooner, commencing August 15, 2023. Madden NFL 24 will be released for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5, as well as Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC.
Which Features We Look Forward to in Starfield?
Here are some of the features we can’t wait to see and test:
- Starfield is an RPG like previous Bethesda games, which means you may customize your character and progress your talents. There’s also a heap of treasure, including items found from crashed spaceships, that you can collect.
- You can expect numerous NPC factions, a major objective, and countless side chores. According to Bethesda, completing the main quest might take up to 40 hours. The company has also disclosed there is a mission board, which will give the player exciting tasks.
- Moreover, you can switch between third-person and first-person perspectives, allowing you to play the game however you choose. You’ll also be able to hide your character’s helmet in breathable areas, enabling you to see their face, hair, and other details.
- According to Bethesda, it contains over 100 explorable solar systems with over 1000 planets and ship combat without needing vehicles.
- Furthermore, you may build outposts on planets and scan and analyze the environments you visit for minerals, plants, and creatures.
Starfield Release Date and Platforms
Starfield was originally scheduled to arrive on November 11, 2022. The release date then got moved to 6th September. Starfield will be available on PC and the Xbox Series X/S.
A tonne of highly anticipated releases are still scheduled for this year. But between Starfield and Madden 24, who do you think will be named the most eagerly awaited game of the year?