- Available from Rs. 18,599/- on online, offline stores
- Mid Ranger with a Snapdragon 660, 6.3 inches 19:9 display
- Cashback and Discount offers available on Flipkart, Nokia online store
HMD Global has just launched its mid-range Nokia 7.2 smartphone in India. Nokia is a well-respected brand in India. HMD Global mostly focuses on the low and mid-range market and has many different models in its portfolio. This strategy has worked very successfully in India.
The Nokia 7.2 follows the same strategy and is a mid-ranger at a decent price. The starting price will be Rs. 18,599/- for the 4GB RAM, 64GB storage model, while the 6GB RAM/128GB storage version will cost Rs. 19,599/-.
Nokia 7.2 Features and Specifications
The Nokia 7.2 follows on last year’s 7.1 with a 6.3 inch 19:9 LCD with a resolution of 2280 X 1080. Like other recent Nokia phones, it has Gorilla Glass 3 on both the front and the back. The display also has HDR10 support, which is uncommon for the mid-range market.
Like most Nokia phones, it has a dual SIM capability and a separate MicroSD slot. It has the octa-core Snapdragon 660, which is a very common SOC in the mid-range market. It features up to 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
It has a tri-camera setup with a 48MP primary camera, an 8MP ultrawide sensor, and an additional 5MP sensor for depth sensing. The back cameras can record at up to 4K, 30FPS. It has a 20MP front camera that can record up to 1080p 30FPS. Both the cameras have Zeiss lenses.
Additionally, it has 3.5 mm audio jack, Wifi AC, and a back-mounted fingerprint scanner. It is available in 3 colours – Cyan Green, Charcoal and Ice.
Available in many online stores with discounts and cashback offers
In order to compete better in the crowded mid-range market, Nokia has many offers and discounts on Nokia 7.2, both for retail and online stores. It will be available from September 23.
Offers in Retail Stores
- Those purchasing the Nokia 7.2 using a HDFC credit or debit card will get a 10% cashback on EMIs and retail transactions(until 31st October).
- Jio subscribers who get the Nokia 7.2 will get benefits worth Rs. 7200/- with the Rs. 199/- and Rs. 299 plans.
Offers in online stores
- Those who purchase the Nokia 7.2 from the Nokia online store will get a Rs. 2000/- gift card.
- Flipkart users will get up to Rs. 2000/- off on exchanging their old phone.
All these offers make it an even better offer than it already is. Nokia is very strong in the mid-range market, and the 7.2 will help it stay competitive for the next year.