It is fun looking at my grandma’s recipes books. She has shelves upon shelves lined with them. The recipe books have such pretty pictures. Some are so vivid that my mouth starts to water. Growing up with my grandmother gave me the opportunity to not only be familiarized with fresh ingredients but to learn the different ways I could use them to create my own masterpiece.
Today, I am a novice. I know how to cook all kinds of great dishes and my kids enjoy them so much. I want them to experience the same awe I felt back in my grandma’s house. However, we live far away from her and I am so busy with my job That I can not find the time to teach them myself. Being a single parent is tough but I am determined to bring them the same joy that kept me going!
This is why I have opted for Cooking Crush. It is a brand new cooking game, introduced by culinary-masters Flowmotion Entertainment Incorporated. Flowmotion has a good reputation in the world of culinary gaming. They have been working to make their name since 2014 and have produced a wide variety of classics like Cook It! and Kitchen Craze. The co-founders of Flowmotion Entertainment Incorporated, Dario Pavan and Ryan Yada have dedicated their lives to providing the best restaurant games to our fans.
R&R – Restaurants & Recipes
- Cooking Crush presents the players with a chance to work exclusively at a top notch restaurant as the main chef, giving you the chance to tinker with the kitchen and manage the customers as well. The customers come from every corner of Heartopia to taste your delicious food.
- Your kitchen is your kingdom and you must get to know all your subjects. Cooking Crush helps you get comfortable with all the kitchen lingo and you learn about different ingredients, utensils and recipes. Cooking for other people helps to form a memory trace inside your brain and you will become a pro in no time!
- You download this game to cook in a kitchen but the reality is that this game allows you to play in not one but 11 of them! Once you master a certain set of recipes, you will be promoted to a new restaurant with new dishes. You will unlock much more actions and be able to perform better in tasks.
- The 11 restaurants that you can cook in are as follows:
- Crème Café
- Dream Deli
- Salty Taverna
- Party Parlor
- Rockin’ Diner
- Crazy Cantina
- Donut Den
- Tandoori Treasure
- Perfect Pie
- Cake Corner, and brand new
- Canadian Restaurant
Be A Happy Chef
- Aside from the satisfaction of learning new skills, you should be happy about the kitchen games exclusive feature. It was originally introduced in Cook It! as Daily Happiness Challenges or Happiness Offer Wall. Due to positive reception, this one of a kind feature was included again Cooking Crush.
- Cooking Crush allows the users to meditate in the comfort of their homes or other resting spaces. Challenges like deep breathing, counting blessings and thanking friends and family for the blessings are a part of these Daily Happiness Challenges.
- These challenges not only provide peace and serenity to the player but also make them richer.
- To make sure players made use of this feature, Ryan and Dario made sure the players were rewarded with coins upon completion of each task. These coins can be used to advantage in the game.
Flowmotion is proud to partner with backpackbuddies.ca to fight starvation and hunger in the world. Together with the players’ help, these companies are collaborating to organize the delivery of meals to hungry children around the world. This project is being funded by the revenue from the very cooking games that are played. Flowmotion has been contributing to this cause silently for many years. So far, 45,000 meals have already been delivered.