If you want to print a document(Docx) or a PDF file from the Google Docs application on your Android phone/tablet or iPhone then this tutorial would be very helpful for you because we teach you all the steps on how to print from google docs.
As we know that Google Docs, a word processing app has cross-platform support for both iPhone/iPad, Android and also Chrome operating system. It is one of the best apps designed solely for the purpose of creating or editing the .docx files online while tracking changes too.
But even after its increasing popularity among users, the Google Docs app is found to be slightly difficult for many. So to ease that use and to give an answer to the question: How to print from Google Docs? Lets read the following simple steps to be initiated :
How to print from Google Docs On Android devices :
Android is the exclusive operating system of Google and also the most widely used one. That is why the Google Docs is mostly downloaded on Android devices than in the other platforms. But still many users find the printing of documents from Google Docs on their Android devices a little difficult and constantly worry about how to print from Google Docs? But with the given below steps you can easily print docs from Google Docs on Android :
- Install the Google Docs application from Google Play Store.
- After the successful installation of the app, launch the app.
- Now browse the app to find the file which you want to print ( .doc, .docx, PDF)
- Share the selected file to your printer after tapping on the More icon, then on the file name. In the end tap on Share and export. ( You can alter the page up also before initiating the printing)
- When you select Print, you will be prompted with instructions to select your printer
- In the end, tap on the Print icon to confirm and wait for your documents’ printout
How To Print From Google Docs On iPhone/iPad
Just follow our step by step guide below when you want to print documents from Google Docs on your Apple devices :
- Install the Google Docs application from the App Store.
- After successfully installing the app, launch it by going on the Home Screen and tapping on the icon to open it.
- Browse the documents to select the file which you want to print.
- Now tap on the More icon(the 3 horizontal dots on the top right corner). Select Share & Export.
- Now you need to select the printer by tapping on Print. You will be prompted to choose Google Cloud Print or Air Print. Follow the prompt to select your printer.
- Confirm your action by tapping on Print and wait for the printout of your selected doc.
Overall, a very useful feature: the Google Docs and the printout option from your Android or Apple device, this definitely eases all your printing troubles !!
Read Next: Moto E6S Review, Features, and Prices.