Are you a gadget lover? If so, the good news is that a new tablet Amazon Fire HD 10 is creating a buzz in the market, and you should buy it as soon as you can.
According to the reports, the newly launched Amazon Fire HD 10 is 35% faster and offers more battery life than old versions. Also, the microSD storage is expanded to 512GB and has enhanced Wi-Fi. This year, the company made a few changes in the Fire 7. But with Fire 10, Amazon has covered it all. It starts only at $149 USB-charging, and a faster processor.
Highlights of Amazon Fire HD 10 Tablet
- It has amazing widescreen 10.1 HD display.
- It is equipped with a rear-facing 5MP camera and quad-core processor up to 1.5Ghz.
- USB – C charging port this means, it will work better with other USB-C devices.
- You can enjoy songs, Netflix, watch movies, and everything.
- 4 color options – Black, Twilight Blue, Plum, and White
- Comes with Android 9.0
- Weighs 500g
- Hands-free Alexa experience
- Full HD Display with over 2 million pixels.
- Up to 14 hours of battery life
- Price – $149 for 32GB
- Picture-in-picture mode allows keeping a small window on the screen while you surf on the Internet or run other apps.
Why You Can’t-Miss Buying Amazon Fire HD 10
The Fire HD costs only $149 and can be bought online. The pre-booking of the tablet is started, and the company will start delivering it by 30 October 2019.
Moreover, the new Fire HD 10 Kids Edition that comes with a two-year worry-free guarantee costs at $200. The Kids Edition features an adjustable stand, and a free year of Amazon’s FreeTime service which provides books, movies for kids, and other parental controls.
What could be more amazing than buying the Amazon Fire HD 10 with attractive features at such a low price? Overall, the product is cool with amazing features and at an economical price. While users believe that it is the strategy of Amazon to launch the products at low prices, and then to earn money when the users use them to watch movies or anything on Amazon.com.
So, when you are ordering this newly launched gadget Fire HD 10? What are your remarks on Amazon’s new strategy? Drop your comments below.